Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Vacuuming



Vacuuming is the single most important thing that needs to be performed on a regular basis, once a week, to protect and maintain your carpeting investment!

When using a high efficiency vacuum, not only will vacuuming keep your carpeting looking good and prevent premature wear, but will also reduce the number of airborne particles and help keep a healthy indoor environment!

It has been determines that as much as 85% of soils found in carpeting are dry particulates that can be removed by simply vacuuming your carpeting on a regular basis. Other wise, those particulate maters, under the pressure of your own feet, can act like little razors blades, cutting the fibers of your carpeting like a barber cutting hair!

Only carpet fibers, unlike hair, don't grow back. The traffic lanes in the carpeting literally will wear down under the weight of your own feet!


If you don't wan to listen to me, read what the experts have to say at the C.R.I., Carpet and Rug Institute. By the way I am a I.I.C.R.C. Certified Master Textile Cleaner and My Company is an I.I.C.R.C. Certified Firm as well as having a Certified Seal of Approval for Service Providers by the C.R.I. on my website; MCC-Service.com
If I can be of Service or if you have any questions, i can be reached by phone at 301-445-7440 or via E-mail at Info@MCC-Service.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers